Prayer Point 1
1. Like the Crippled man, everything that has been crippled, lame and weak in your life - your marriage, your family, your business, your kids, your finances, begin to command it right now, "Rise up, walk, be strong, be healed in the name of Jesus. My marriage, rise up and be strong in the name of Jesus, my career, rise up and be healed, my finances, my home, my business, I commnd you, rise up, walk, be strenghtened, be healed in the name of Jesus.
2. The Crippled man, they carried him everyday to the gate called Beautiful, and at that gate, he met Peter and John and God changed his story, Begin to pray, Lord, carry me to my gate called Beautiful this year in the name of Jesus, and change my story.
3. The Crippled man, he was at the right place, at the right time, and he met the right people and God transformed his life. Imagine if he was not there. He was called fortunate, enviable. Pray, this year, Lord help me to be at the right place, at the right time, with the right people this year in the name of Jesus.
4. In the same vein begin to declare that this year I will be numbered among the fortunate, and the enviable, like this crippled man, not among the unfortunate in the name of Jesus.
5. Peter told the story of Jesus, how that even when the elders of Israel gave him up they still were fulfilling the the plans and purposes of God for Jesus. Jer.29: 11, "God's plan for me is Peace (Shallom i.e. prosperity, rest round about, success, restoration, wholeness, completeness, nothing missing or broken) Isaiah 46 9-10 says" Earnestly remember the things of old for I am God, there is no one else, I am God, there is none like me, declaring the end and the result from the beginning and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying my counsel shall stand and I will do all my pleasure and purpose. Begin to declare, this 2013, Lord regardless of happenings around me, let your plan and purpose of peace and prosperity etc be established in my life in the name of Jesus.