1. Notice that in 17:1, Elijah declared according to word of the Lord, and rain ceeased in the Land. 18: 2 said, the famine was severe in Samaria. But the Lord said in I kings 18:1, Go show yourself to King Ahab, and I will send rain upon the earth. Every where in your life where there has been famine, and drought, be it in your family, in your home, in your business, in your career, in your relationshp, I declare prophetically, the Lord said, I will send rain upon the earth, Now begin to declare, Oh God, I ask, Send rain upon this my earth where I have experienced drought according to your prophetic word in the name of Jesus.Upon my health send rain, upon my ministry, send rain oh God, upon my family my career, my business, my relationship, my children send rain oh God. Let the drought end in the name of Jesus.
2. Elijah began by cleansing the Land of sins and idolatory, according to the word of he Lord, he slew the prophets of Baal and Ashera at the Brook Kishon, right now begin to declare, this year, I denounce sin and unrighteousness in the name of Jesus. I am not working in sin, or any form of unrighteousness or diobedience of the word of God in the name of Jesus. I walking in holiness, I am walking upright, I am working in obedience to the word in the name of Jesus.
3. The prophets of Baal and Ashera, they contended for the soul of Israel. If a tiney spark had lit on their altar, Israel would have been lost, but the Lord prevailed. Pray this year, anywhere in my life where there has been contention, where the enemy has been contending for my joy, my light, my soul, my success, my home, my children, oh God, let your word and your name prevail in the name of Jesus. the Bible says, so mightily grew the word and it prevailed. Pray, oh God, let your word and your name prevail in every area of my life in the name f Jesus.
4. Elijah rebuilt the altar and the fire of the Lord fell on the altar. Pray this year, Lord, let your fire fall upon my life, my altar, in the name of Jesus. Acts 2:2-4, there fell on them cloven tongues as of fire, and they were changed and their was revival and miracles. Oh God, let the fire of the Holy Ghost fall on me this year. Let their be fervency, revival, miracles change oh God, this year in the name of Jesus.
5. When the sky was filled with cloud, Ahab took his chariot and rode to Jezreel, and the bible says that the hand of God was upon Elijah and he girded up his loins and ran ahead of Ahab to the gate of Jezreel. Pray, Lord let your hand rest upon me mightily in the name of Jesus and grant me supernatural speed and success this year in the name of Jesus. Some trust in chariot, some in horses but we trust in the name of the Lord. Oh God, like your hand was upon Jabez and he excelled them all, let your hand be upon me to excell "them" all in the name of Jesus. Pray!