In the year king Uzziah died, Isaiah saw the Lord. That encounter of revelation transformed the life and ministry of Isaiah, gave him prophetic recognition, changed the prophetic landscape of the world, and did the most to usher in the birth of Jesus. By the next chapter, Isaiah began to prophecy of the virgin birth, and many more prophecies about Jesus, His life,His death, His kingship, His calling. He became the prophet Jesus quoted the most. The year king Uzziah died became a reference point of change and transfomation for Isaiah.
1. Pray, oh God, like you made the year king Uzziah died a turning point year for Isaiah, make this year the year of my turning point and transformation in the name of Jesus. Make this year the year that my prophetic King Uzziah died, the year of change, the year of transformation, the year that will begin great things in the my life in the name of Jesus.
2. Isaiah's life and ministry was transformed by revelational encounter. Pray, Oh God, this year transform my life also, give me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the deep and intimate knowledge of you. Ephesian1:17 " Paul said I pray for you that the Lord will give you the spirit of Wisdom and revelation in the deep and intimate knowledge of HIm.
3. Isaiah, he heard the calling of the Lord. "Who shall I send, who will go for Us, and Isaiah answered, Here I am send me". God has plans to do big things on the earth this year, Pray, Oh God, Use me this year, use me to accomplish your will in the earth this year in the name of Jesus. Make my feet beautiful this year.
4. In the same vein, Romans 10 says behold how beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel (goodnews), who bring glad tidings of good things. Pray, oh God this year, make me a bearer of glad tiding of good things in the name of Jesus. Let men rejoice when I show up this year, in the name of Jesus.
5. God spoke to Isaiah and said, Prophesy and say, seeing you will see and not perceived, hearing you will hear and not understand, lest you understand and you turnaround and be healed. But Jesus said, blessed are your eyes for they see, and you eyes for they hear, and your heart for they understand. Pray, this year, Lord, give me eyes that see, ears that hear, and a heart that understand, that I may turn-around and be healed in the name of Jesus.
6. In the same vein, Isaiah 30:20-21 says, "Your Teacher will not be moved into a corner anymore, But your eyes shall see your Teacher. Your ears shall hear a word behind you saying, This is the way, walk in it," Whenever you turn to the right hand or whenever you turn to the left" Pray this year, Teacher Teach me. Be ever before me. Teach me the way to walk in in my business,in my career, my ministry, in my home, the way of prosperity, of success, or increase, of growth. Teacher teach me this year. Oh God, let my ear hear a word this year. This year I will not be lacking in direction in the name of Jesus.