1. Verse 2 and 3, The Lord spoke to Moses, and said every man should solicit from his neighbour and every woman from her neighbour Jewels of gold and Jewels of silver. And the Lord gave the Israelites favour before the Egyptians. Pray, Oh God, like you gave Israel favour before the Egyptian, Lord, this year, give me favour before all my Egyptians in the name of Jesus. In my business, career, ministry and all my endeavours.
2. Verse 3b. , And the Man Moses was exceedingly great in the sight of the Egyptians, and pharaoh servants and before all the people. In Yoruba, it will be called "Iyi" exceedingly dignified, honourable and held in highest esteem. Pray God, this year, make me exceedingly great in the sight of the people that has to do with me, in every of my endeavour. Make my ministry and calling, career and my life exceedingly great in the sight of all the people that matter to my destiny in the name of Jesus.
3. Notice verse 4 - 8 God said, all the first born of Egypt shall die, but in Israel, not even a dog shall wade its tongue against man or beast, that you may know that the Lord makes a distinction between the Egyptians and the Israelites. Pray, Lord, this year, distinguish me. Among the blessed, bless me. Among the unblessed, bless me. Let my lot fall I pleasant place, I declare, the rod of the wicked will not come to me the righteous, in the name of Jesus
Malachi 3: the Lord said, "You will come again and you will discern between the wicked and the righteous, and between those that serve the Lord and those that serve him not".
Psalm 91, A thousand shall fall at thy side, 10,000 at thy right hand, but it shall not come near me, only with my ears shall I hear the rewards of the wicked.
Declare this is my portion this year in the name of Jesus.
4. Verse 9: God said, I will multiply my wonders and miracles in the land of Egypt. The discipline prayed in Act 4: "Lord behold their threatening and stretch forth your hands to heal and let signs and wonders be done in the name of your Holy Son Jesus.
5. Exodus 12:2, God spoke to the Israelites and said "Today shall be to you the first day of the month and the first month of the year". That month, God changed Israel's circumstance for ever. Never again was Israel in bondage to Egypt, Israel became a people and they possessed their possession. It became the beginning of the best years of their lives. Isaiah, the year King Uzziah died, it became the year that changed everything about his ministry. It was the beginning of the best years of his life, the Blind Bartimeaus, the day he met Jesus, became the beginning of the best days of his life, The Crippled man at the Beautiful gate, the day he met Peter and John, became the beginning of the best days of his life. Pray, Oh God, like you did for this men and changed their circumstances forever, Make this year the beginning of the best years of my life.