Simon Peter had toiled all night exhaustingly and caught nothing. Some of us have been toiling, you have toiled all night, all day, all these years and caught nothing, but God is going to change your story, your result in the name of Jesus.
I declare wherever we have labored and caught nothing, we shall start catching net breaking fishes in Jesus name.
1. Jesus saw two boats in Verse 2 and He got into one of them and when he came in something good happened to the owners and his partners. Pray Jesus, come into my boat – my life, my marriage my home, my dream, my calling, my ministry let something new start in my life in the name of Jesus.
a. Blind Bartimeaus, He was blind but the day Jesus came by, He said Jesus Son of David have mercy on me, Jesus called him and changed his story.
b. The tax collector, - Zacchaeus, the day Jesus came into his house, something new happened in his life.
2. Verse 4-6, Jesus said put into the deep and let down your net for a haul, But Simon peter answered and said unto him We have toiled all night and caught nothing, But at thy word. Pray Oh, God, every area of our lives where we have toiled and caught nothing, send your word, your blessing and change our result.
a. If the Lord does not build a house, in vain does the builder build, if the Lord does not watch over a city, in vain do the watchers watch.
b. Who art thou oh great mountain before Zerubabel for you shall become a plain. Not by power, not by might, but by the Spirit says the Lord.
3. Simon and his partners, they did not do anything different from what they had done all night. They had gone to that deep, and labored all night till they were exhausted. The only difference was that they labored alone all night, but this time, the anointing of Jesus, the blessing labored with them and changed their result. Pray, Oh God, I have labored alone for so long and caught nothing, Lord, let your anointing, let your word, let the blessing labour with me and change our result. Mark 16: And the Lord was working with them, confirming his word with sign and wonders . . . and greater results, halleluyah!
4. The bible says that Jesus astonished Simon Peter and his partners with a miracle by changing their result. Pray Oh God, This year, astonish me with a miracle change my results. I have toiled all night and caught nothing, astonish me with a miracle and change my result s.
5. Verse 10: God told them, Fear not, from now on, you will be catching men. Jesus expanded their coast and territory. Jabez prayed and said, Oh God that you would bless me indeed and enlarge my coast/territory. Pray, Oh God, I have caught fishes, I want to start catching men. Enlarge my territories oh God!
a. I have been moving stones; I want to start moving mountains. I have been playing locally, I want to start playing international. I have been getting small results, God enlarge my coast.
6. Verse 11, Peter, James and John left all and followed Jesus, and sided with his party. Commit and say Lord this year, I commit to follow you in all things, to follow your word. To walk in righteousness and holiness and in the truth in the name of Jesus.
1. This year, we will not catch fishes, we will catch men. You won’t move stones; you will move mountains in the name of Jesus.
2. This year, everywhere we have laboured exhaustingly and caught nothing, whether in ministry, or business or career or family or marriage or relationships, I declare we will start catching net breaking fishes in the name of Jesus.
3. This year we will not labour alone, the word of God, the blessing will labour with us in the name of Jesus. We pray for it and we declare it in the name of Jesus. The anointing, the Blessing of Jesus, the word of God will labour with us in the name of Jesus.