Firstly God remembered Cornelius. All his arms giving and kindness came as a memorial before God. The story of Acts 10 is characterized with clear supernatural direction. God was going to do a new thing, for the first time ever, he was going to pour the Holy Ghost on the gentiles, and He led the people clearly to achieve his goal in the earth.
1. Acts 10: 4: The Angel spoke to Cornelius and said, "Your prayers and your alms has come as a memorial before God". God called to remembrance all of Cornelius seeds of prayers and alms giving, and started something memorable and significant in his life. Pray, God, this, let my alms and my prayers, and all my acts of obedience come as a memorial before you, and bless me.
Mordecai, He had foiled a coup for the Kind Ahaseurus, and his memory was recorded in the annals of the kings, until one day, when all his acts came as a memorial before the King.
Pray of God, like you remembered Cornelius and Mordecai remember all my seeds and acts of kindness and mercy, and all my prayers and sacrifices this year and change my situation, and bless me this year in the name of Jesus.
2. God gave Cornelius and Peter clear directions. Infact the Acts 10 is characterised by clear direction from the Lord. Pray, Lord this year, give me clear directions in the way I should go in the name of Jesus.
Isaiah 30:20-21, says you will hear a word behind you saying this is the way, walk in it, when you turn to the left or to the right. Pray, oh Lord, let me hear a word behind me this year give me clear directions this year to success and peace in the name of Jesus.
3. God was going to do a big thing, that was out of Simon's comfort zone and he needed Simon to align. And God gave him a vision and began to align him supernaturally. God intends to do big things this year, outside of our comfort zone, things that we are not used to. Pray, Oh God, this year, align me by your spirit to the things you want to do this year.
It was said of the children of Issachar, that they had an understanding of the times and the season and knew what Israel ought to do. Pray God, give me an understanding of the times and the season, and align me to know what I ought to do in the name of Jesus.
4. When Peter came to the house of Cornelius, he began to speak by revelation, what the Lord had laid in his heart. Without a revelation, there will be no revolution. Pray this year, Oh God, give me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in your word. Open my ears, open my heart. Give me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the Knowledge that will cause a revolution in my life in the name of Jesus.
5. Acts 10:44 while Peter was yet speaking, the Spirit of God fell upon all who heard the word. God moved inspite of and ahead of Peter. Pray this year, Lord move inspite of me and ahead of me, in the name of Jesus. Do your will and plan in my life inspite of me and ahead of me in the name of Jesus.