What we believe
Faith International Christian Centre (FICC) is a place for:
2. Teaching and preaching the word of God, so people of God can be thoroughly furnished and equipment to live godly, successful lives and be a strong testimony and witness of Jesus Christ, and of the goodnews of Christ.
3. Fellowship, friendship, and family. We want to be your family; love, support, encourage, standby, comfort you etc. And that as we share fellowship with one another, truly our fellowship is with the father, and we fulfill Jesus’ prayer for us to love each other.
4. Outreach: We believe that God has called us to be witnesses of Him in our Jerusalem, Judea, and the uttermost part of the earth. So this church is a place where people will be saved.
5. Ministry: To minister healing, and love to people, both here and around the world.
6. A place of hope. The hopeless will come here and find hope. The troubled will find peace, the comfortless will be comforted, the sick healed, those held captive freed, and the goodnews preached to men and women.